subota, 5. svibnja 2012.

MF 2000 CALORIE dramatic volume


Today I have a review for you.

Max Factor 2000 CALORIE dramatic volume mascara.




It's actually one of the first mascaras I've ever tried. 
(there was a time when I was completely obsessed with it).
But things are different today, I have a bit more experienced eye 
so I can give you a more realistic review!






Let's start of with the wand. 
The wand is combined of synthetic fibers, so it's not rubbery 
like most of the mascara wands these days. This is an advantage for my type of lashes 
because these wands mainly give volume 
where as the main point of rubbery wands are a good separation.

The formula is also great because what it does is that it elongates your lashes 
and gives them volume without making them clumped.

It comes in the 9 ml bottle, has no smell, 
it's oftalmologicaly tested and it lasts for quite a while. :)


To sum up,
the main focus for this mascara is not to elongate your lashes 
and to make it spidery but mainly to give them volume. 
So I would definitely recommend if for you if yours need volume. 


________________________

Wand: 5/5

Lasting: 3.5/5

Separation: 4/5

Elongation: 3.5/5

Volume: 4.5/5

Price: 4/5
(70 kn)
__________________

Overall: 4/5


Before pictures:
(clean, curled lashes)





After pictures:




Did you ever try this mascara? 
If yes, how did you like it?


P.S. I've worked with girls who have really small, short eyelashes and I have to say that the curling is crucial.
If your lashes are like that you can try this one (if they still make it):  L'oreal Paris Double Extend


Love, Sara







Broj komentara: 5:

  1. woow , love your eyes , but you eyebrows are bit hair . but i like it ... :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. meni ova maskara i da volumen, i produlji trepavice, i izdrži od jutra do navečer + cijeli trening od 2 sata, što je čudo :D doduše takva je samo prvih mjesec dana, nakon toga daje malo manje produživanja i volumena jer se suši, ali ipak preživi trening =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. My brotheг suggesteԁ I might liκe thіs ωebsite.
    Hе wаs totallу right. This pоѕt
    actuаlly made my day. You сann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
    My web blog ... Http://Www.Rabbi.Com.Br/PenniMcca/Info/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala ti na komentaru! :)